Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
1. I hereby transfer all copyrights of the above article to Bar-Ilan University Press (hereafter "the publisher").
2. The publisher will have full use of the article according to copyright laws, including written and electronic means. No changes will be made in the content of the article without the agreement and in cooperation with the author.
3. The publisher will not be entitled to transfer the copyright to part or all of this article to another body (apart from the Hebrew edition) without permission of the author.
4. I have not granted or promised by any means whatsoever all or part of the manuscript of this article, or its copyright, to another party. In the event that any claims are filed against the publisher for violation of copyright or libel, I will be responsible for any payments demanded from the publisher as a result of a court decision or a compromise, including any costs and damages caused to the publisher.
5. I will notify the publisher if and when this article is published by another body in any other language, and I will see that acknowledgement is made stating that the article was first published by Bar-Ilan University Press, including year and place of publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.